Liquid filled gauge
Bourdon tube pressure gauge, copper alloy, stainless steel case, NS 50, 63 and 100
Applications of the liquid filled gauge
- For measuring points with high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Compressors, shipbuilding
Special Features of the liquid filled gauge
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Especially robust design
- Type approval for the shipbuilding industry
- Scale ranges up to 0 … 1,000 bar
Description of the liquid filled gauge
The liquid filled model 213.53 Bourdon tube pressure gauge is constructed with a case from stainless steel and wetted parts from copper alloy.
The liquid filled gauge 213.53 meets the requirements of the international industry standard EN 837-1 for Bourdon tube pressure gauges.
Due to the liquid filling in the case, the pressure element and movement are efficiently damped. Therefore, these instruments are particularly suited to measuring points with high dynamic loads, such as fast load cycles or vibrations.
The cases of the liquid filled gauge 213.53 are available in nominal sizes of 50, 63 and 100 mm and fulfil IP65 ingress protection. With an accuracy of up to class 1.0, this pressure gauge is suitable for a wide range of applications in industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges with a back mount process connection can be fitted with a mounting flange or with a triangular bezel and mounting bracket.